Tuesday, December 13, 2016

Bagged it

The bag bug has bitten me and I have given in to it. I have a sister who loves bags and has to buy one every time she takes a trip. I carry something I bought almost thirty years ago. So I thought I was not a bag person until I came across patterns sewn up by quilters. And I find I have the bug too except I need to make bags not buy them. Here are three that I made recently. The first was a pattern by Bagstock - the Everyday Tote and I made a matching clutch with a swoon pattern.


The second set of bags are from swatches given by a cousin to be made into bags. I like the way they turned out.
Linking them with the Elm street Quilts Bag it entry

3 comments:

  1. These are all great looking bags! Thanks for linking up with Elm Street Quilts Bag It!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess once the bag bug bites you, you have to keep on making them. Very nicely done!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your site is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังดราม่า

    ReplyDelete