Friday, September 25, 2015

Classic beauty

One of those impulsive things that I do and sometimes kick myself for it is joining up SALs. The ideas is to do a block a month and have a quilt at the end of the year but if you already have a lot on your plate, it becomes one more task that often does not get done. Last year I had a lot on my plate but still could not resist doing the classic blocks with Caroline Fairbanks of SewCanShe. The blocks were pretty with a timeless charm that makes them classic and I did manage to make about 6 blockᚣ And finally I put some of them together and made a pretty child's quilt.
. Now I wish I had done the other blocks too.

2 comments:

  1. In the world of the game, I realized that the game brings sense of achievement is great satisfaction, the equipment is very good, the skill is very good with, very quick card stabbed the enemy in the game world, I realized that the game brings a sense of achievement is great satisfaction, the equipment is very good, skill is very good with, card can very quickly stabbed the enemy.

    _________________________
    I find a funny game,let'go!
    But I even have this higher, you'll take a look: Cheap RS Gold and http://www.rsgoldfast.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great post full of useful tips! My site is fairly new and I am also having a hard time getting my readers to leave comments. Analytics shows they are coming to the site but I have a feeling “nobody wants to be first. Gassed Mercerized Yarn

    ReplyDelete