Monday, March 28, 2016

Organised sewing

And so after about two years of procrastination, I finally made myself an organiser. I have to admit putting it as my OMG target really pushed me to do it! And when I saw a pattern as part of the bonus projects in The Splendid Sampler I decided to get it done. I took the bare outlines from that pattern and just changed it to suit my needs. With some favourite fabrics and trims I ended up with a pretty organiser.

I also finished the quilt I was working on for my sister and heaved a sigh of relief. Still got to do matching pillow covers and a pair of cushion covers for her.
And one more project that I managed to complete was a wallet in faux leather for dh. All in all a productive March!

Linking it up with OMG.

6 comments:

  1. Way to dress your machine! Your Sister's quilt looks absolutely amazing. I really like your border choices & the quilting grid.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Heidi. I had some negative feedback about the borders so your comment is reassuring.

      Delete
  2. Love the organizer I could sure use one of those for my embroidery machine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It is pretty easy. I was just being lazy about doing it.

      Delete
  3. That organizer is great! and the quilt for sister is amazing!

    ReplyDelete